Monday 19 January 2015

Why I have decided to start a blog.

For a long while now I have been deciding whether or not I should create a blog. Its been running through my mind for absolutely AGES! I got my inspiration from Zoe Sugg, www.zoella.co.uk/ I love her blog:), i completely relate to her in many situations. I'm into, fashion, beauty, books, things like that. It's not everyone's cup of tea but you get the point. I thought creating a blog would make me want to do a lot more and would also take things of my mind, it will help me focus on things I really do love.
I have finally decided to start my blog because, I felt like I needed to push myself and do something instead of sitting in my room all day watching YouTube (which I love doing). I'm in year 11 now (last year, oh my goodness) and my GCSE's are in less than 5 months. I just needed to do something that I would love doing and would make me happy, and take my mind of work for just an hour or two. I am completely happy with the decision that I have made, thank you for reading. Goodnight,
Courtney xo

2 comments:

  1. exacly the reason i started not long ago! i have my options exams this month and they are stressing me outtt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same everyday, im getting D's in my maths but I know I can do better, so I need to up my game for my real GCS's in a few months.
    Im sure you will be fine when the time comes and you will do great-just revise;)!! x

    ReplyDelete