Tuesday 20 January 2015

Get to know me and my interests!

Hey:). I thought I would write a post telling you a few things about me, just so that you know what kind of person I am. I absolutely love make-up, I am a major beauty guru. I love keeping myself healthy and I focus a lot on school. I'm now in my last year of school and in a few months I will be sitting my GCSEs (so scary).
 
I'm a very relaxed person, I love sitting in bed, reading books and drinking tea! (p.s fifty shades of grey is my fave). I also love lighting different scented candles, my all time favourite is Yankee candles summer scoop because it smells like strawberry ice cream. I also love to read reviews about make up products.
 
I love creating make up looks on myself to wear on a daily basis and I like styling my hair sometimes. As my hair isn't in the best condition I have been using a lot more heat protectants on it and making sure I use good shampoos and conditioners. I love trying out new make up products and seeing if they are good/worth the money. My favourite make up brands at the moment are MAC, Maybelline and Rimmel.
 
I created this blog because there was just something about me that wanted to??? I thought it would give me something to do and I like the idea that some people do this as their job. I think of it as a way of expressing your feelings about the things you love, so for me it would be make up/skincare/lifestyle/fashion and it would make me happy talking about these to you. Nobody I know personally has a blog which is why I love it because I feel different from everyone else:).
 
I LOVE going shopping and buying new clothes, I don't do it very often which is sad but my favourite place to shop is Topshop and New Look, they have such good quality clothing! I love chilling in my pjs most of the time and just relaxing watching TV. I recently finished watching the whole series of Breaking Bad, oh my goodness.......its freaking amazing!!! I highly recommend you to watch it if you haven't already.
 
I don't really know what more to say, I think that is about it:). I am new to blogging, it will take me a while to get in the hang of it but hopefully you start to enjoy.
Thank you xo
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post - nice to get to know you :) I look forward to seeing some more of your blogging!

    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Means a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete