Tuesday 20 January 2015

Monday make-up faves!






These are my Monday make-up faves. As this is my first major blog post I thought I would post something that I love:). I will give you links to where you can buy these products and they are not crazy expensive either. Hope this is helpful for many people<3
 
Love at first blush is the best blusher I have ever bought. It has a slight shimmer but that's what makes it look luminous on the skin. It gives you a beautiful rosy finish and I have been wearing it ever since I bought it. I highly recommend soap and glory make-up, it never seems to let me down:). You can buy this product here: http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory™-Love-at-First-Blush™-Multi-Shade-Blushing-Powder-7-5g_1450627/
 
The next product I have been using on a daily basis is the au naturel sleek palette. It has a range of neutrals, purples and greens which you can simply wear everyday. These shades are super pigmented and they are super easy to blend too. There are 12 shades (matte and shimmer) all together and they all compliment each other, you can create smoky looks and I really do think its AMAZING for the price! - and that is probably why its in my favourites, you cant go wrong!! You can buy this product here: http://www.boots.com/en/Sleek-MakeUp-i-Divine-Eyeshadow-Palette-Au-Naturel_1395378/
 
The real techniques brushes are the best brushes I have used so far, I used to use No7 brushes and I loved them! but I thought it was time to buy some more. These brushes haven't malted a single hair yet, which is amazing right? There are 4 different brushes that come in the set: detailer brush, buffing brush, pointed foundation brush and contour brush. They blend foundation so well and they don't leave no brush streaks. This set also came with a professional brush case which is cool for when you are travelling and want to keep them in good condition. They are a reasonable price, especially for the quality! You can buy this brush set here: http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Core-Collection-1403_1252038/
 
As you could see by the pictures there is a lip gloss and that lip gloss is my saviour! Its really moisturising on the lips and makes them look bigger than their original size. I got the shade 51 in Rose Chimeric, which is a very light pink. There are a range of different colours which you can look at in the shops or online. This gloss does what it says on the packaging - Gives volume and shine and it really does. It is a long wear gloss, it says it lasts for 8 hours but it depends on what you are doing throughout the day/night. You can buy this product here: http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Effet-3D-Lipgloss_1155359/
 
The wake me up concealer is a must have for your make up bag. It covers up blemishes and any redness around the face and it counteracts dark circles around the eyes. You may need to touch up on blemishes if you have been wearing it for about 3-4 hours, which is pretty damn good if you ask me! I have been using this concealer for about 4 months now and I still have a bit left so it has lasted me a very long time considering it looks small and how cheap the price is. This concealer doesn't crease under the eyes which is fab and I really do recommend for people who are looking for a great, reasonable priced concealer. You can buy this product here:  http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Concealer_1253837/
 
 
 About a month ago I bought this mascara and it caught my eye on the Maybelline counter,  I had seen good reviews about it. I tried it out and I instantly fell in love, it gives so much volume and length its unbelievable, I always seem to love Maybelline mascaras, I swear by them. They make my eyes look so bright and healthy, who doesn't like that???. I use it for school and it lasts me all day, I never seem to need to touch up. I will be repurchasing this product again once I have finished because I love it so much! (it also has a funky wand) You can buy this product here: http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-The-Colossal-Go-Extreme-Mascara_1459284/
 
My last favourite make up essential is my Maybelline 8-in-1 bb cream. This is so good if you aren't aloud to wear make up to school (like me). It gives quite a good coverage for a bb cream, it is brilliant if you are having a day in the house and you want to wear a bit of make up. This bb cream is extremely moisturising for your skin and it has SPF 15 which is good if your going on holiday. It says it is for oily skin but I have a mixture between normal to dry skin and it is perfect for my skin type, they also had the same bb cream but for dry skin which is great. I would repurchase this when I run out and this will be an essential for my make up bag for years:). You can buy this product here: http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Foundation-Dream-Pure-BB-Cream_1323345/
 
This is my first proper blog post, feels weird but I am loving it. Leave a comment if you need to ask a question:) Goodnight,
Courtney xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Check it out.
    http://jorrdzzz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html
    Peace and love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Soap & Glory blusher looks so pretty x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete