Friday 23 January 2015

Liebster Award.....

Firstly I would like to thank http://jorrdzzz.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me to do the Liebster Award. I think its a fab idea for the people who don't get much attention, as they are new to blogging.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are the rules:
 
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from your nominator.
3.Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4.Create 11 new questions.
5.Notify your nominees trough social media/blogs.
 
These are the questions I got asked by http://jorrdzzz.blogspot.co.uk/ :
 
1. What is your favourite beauty brand?
My all time favourite high street brand is MAC but my favourite drugstore brands are Bourjois AND Rimmel.
 
2. Most beautiful woman in the world?
Kylie Jenner, oh my lord.
 
3. What is your favourite movie?
I do love Taken but its got to be Save the last dance 1.
 
4. Where do you hope to be in 10 years time and what do you hope to be doing?
I hope to be in my own home with my boyfriend:) and being a beauty therapist.
 
5. Tell us something not many people know about you.
I love candles.....
 
6. What beauty product could you not live without?
Foundation all the way.
 
7. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter :).
 
8. If you could have a superpower what would you have?
I would like to freeze everything like Queen Elsa ;).
 
9. How long have you been blogging?
19th January 2015, like 4 days..not very long at all.
 
 
10. Explain the name of your blog.
I chose my own name, just because I haven't thought of a unique name yet..and 'xo' because I like hugs and kisses.
 
These are the people I nominate:
 
 The questions I chose for my nominees are:
 
1) What is your favourite food?
2)What is your favourite beauty product?
3)What year was you born?
4)Who is your celebrity crush?
5)What is your favourite colour lipstick to wear?
6)Do you have any siblings?
7)What is your favourite TV series?
8)Who is your favourite singer/band?
9)What if your favourite perfume?
10)Would you rather live in a world where there is no problems or live in a world where you rule?
11)Chocolate or sweets?
 
 
 
I will enjoy reading yours too:) Love you all lots
Courtney xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. ahh! i got nominated twice but i didnt know what to do?! hah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw aha, you just have to follow what it says. Took me a while to get used to things, I've only been doing the blogging thing for a few days. I'm sure you will get the hang of things x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! I'll be doing the post very soon!
    xoxo, Melissa

    www.laceandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete